Embarrassed About Thinning Hair?
Ask us about SMARTGRAFT®, the smarter option for men and women looking for a permanent solution to hair loss.
Tens of millions of women and men suffer from hair loss. Unlike men, women have no social acceptance for hair loss only the use of hats, wigs and other devices. Men on the screen and media can be bald but, women with thinning hairlines often suffer in silence. Many women can be treated with a combination of medication and hair transplantation.
Medical Therapy and Hair Care
- Minoxidil is the ONLY FDA approved medication to treat hair loss in men and women.
- Finasteride is contraindicated in women of childbearing years and post-menopausal women.
- Labs should be done to make sure that hormonal changes are in balance and no nutritional deficiencies are discovered.
- New therapies on the market that have clinical data to support their support for hair loss are products like Nutrafoil.
- We believe that all of these therapies together will get the best results.
- Strip method of obtaining the graft.
- Follicular Unit Extraction, like Smartgraft® and Neograft® are used most commonly in medicine today. This allows for precision of multiple grafts to be placed in a natural appearing transplanted hair.
- Most patients are awake during the procedure. Since we are a medical facility, we do offer light sedation if needed for anxiety or comfort.
- Complete history and physical is done by our physicians.
- If any questions exist, blood work may be done along with consults to gynecologist and/or an endocrinologist.
- A scalp biopsy may be performed to confirm the diagnosis.
Millions of women and men suffer from hair loss and thinning hair, many of which can be helped with medication and hair transplatation. A large number of one to four hair follicles placed between existing hair follicles will create a natural increase in density for men and women.
” I feel more confident, alive and lady like since my transplant. It did cost me a lot of money but, it is well worth it.” WL
Call our office today for a consult, 678-213-2220.